All data subjects whose personal data is collected in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
All Employees of Addelice who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
3. Privacy Notice
3.1 Who are we?
The following policy is issued by Addelice Ltd. Addelice is a private limited company, registered in England (company n° 6770572) with its registered office at 69 Great Hampton Street Birmingham B18 6EW .
Should you need to contact us regarding any data protection question, please send us an email to
3.2 What data do we collect?
- Identity Data includes title, first name, last name, and username.-
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and PAYPAL payment details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes your internet protocol (IP) address. We may collect information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual. Your IP address may also be used to diagnose problems with our server, monitor visitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve our site further. We may also analyse which marketing activity led you to our website and resulting actions.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
3.3 Where do we collect your data?
We may collect and process personal data from you as follows:
- Directly from yourself when you complete a form, use our website or send us correspondence by email, letter or telephone. This includes data when you:
- Purchase an item on
- Create an account on our website
- Provide feedback on a service or experience
- Online interactions. This data is automatically collected when you interact with our website. The data allows us to monitor and improve our online services. The data is collected using cookies and server logs.
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is required for Addelice to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us at
Be assured that we will never sell your data to third party organisations. We work with carefully selected suppliers for services required to facilitate online purchases. We may need to share your personal data with these third parties in relation to fulfilling our contractual obligations to you. They are obliged to keep your details securely and to only use them in relation to the service they provide to us. When they no longer need the data for the service, they will dispose of the details.
Third party service provider and purpose:
- DHL, UPS, TNT carrier : shipping processing
- PAYPAL, POSTBANK: payment processing
- LAVIDE, Vac-Star: supplier, shipping processing
- This website utilizes the online advertising program "Google AdWords” and the conversion tracking within the framework of Google AdWords
3.6 How do we protect your information?
We understand the concerns you may have about giving your personal details over the internet so we are rigorous about our security procedures. We use up-to-date industry procedures to protect your personal information including the encryption of payment details using SSL technology. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you via our websites.
Please be aware however that the internet is not a 100% secure medium of communication. We cannot therefore guarantee the security of any information you input on the website or send to us on the internet.
3.7 Links to other websites
3.8 How long do we hold your data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
3.9 Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Organisation Name refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain.
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding our data processing approach in relation to your own personal data, please contact in the first instance. Your communication will be acknowledged and then responded to within 1 month.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome you can raise your concern with the Information Commissioner’s Office. For information on how to contact them, visit www.ico.org.uk/concerns
4. Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our data protection notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated in May 2018. We may revise this policy at any time.